Seminario Ejecutivo IRF
Better ride quality, safer roads, reduced fuel consumption, lower emissions and longer service life are some of the tangible benefits deriving from proper maintenance techniques and strategies for asphalt pavements.
With this in mind, the IRF is pleased to announce a hands-on workshop designed to providing attendees with world-class guidance on Asphalt & Emulsion Binders, Aggregates and Pavement Condition Surveys, and Asphalt Pavement Maintenance Techniques.
Executive Seminar Outcomes
- Learn about the qualities of asphalt and emulsions, where it comes from, how it’s produced and how to select the best material for your project.
- Learn about properly selecting the best local aggregates and what qualities are important to getting good results.
- Learn about pavement preservation treatments and how to select the best approach based on road conditions.
- Learn how to design, specify and how to properly place the right treatment for the right road at the right time.
- Learn about the latest advances in the development of designs, materials, additives and placement techniques.
- Road & Transport Agencies Executives
- Paving Contractors
- Consulting Engineers
- Asphalt Technologists & Technicians
- Road Agency Professionals
- University Professors & Academics