10th Argus Americas Asphalt Summit
The asphalt markets in 2017 are trickier and more dynamic than ever. Local supplies are thin in the Americas, cut by lighter crudes in refinery runs and high coker utilization rates. Arbitrage against Mediterranean and Asian markets support imports.
Join over 200 industry colleagues at our 10th anniversary of the Argus Americas Asphalt Summit to discuss how to maximize profits as well as do business at this informative and interactive industry event. This three-day conference includes numerous opportunities for networking as well as informative thought leadership sessions.
Key topics include:
- Asphalt supply and demand
- Crude slate changes and refinery economics
- Project funding and financial challenges
- Product transportation, storage and logistics
- Highway funding and economic outlook
- RAP and RAS impact on hot mix quality
- Latin American asphalt markets
- Supply, demand and quality of roofing asphalt…and much more